The reviewing process of the CMSA2021 conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. It takes 5-10 working days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.
1. Please prepare paper in MS WORD or PDF format and format it according to Template
2. Authors are invited to submit full English and unpublished papers in email@example.com
3. Welcome to download the Submission Form and submit it with your submission.
4. Please focus on the Submission Deadline: June 22, 2021 and format email title as “Submission+Name+Tel”.
Statement of CMSA2021
1. Please prepare your paper in WORD and PDF format.
2. The official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables. Please check your papers’ grammars and refer to CMSA-Template to prepare final submissions.
3. The construction of the papers should be complete, includes title, authors' information, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusion and references mostly in late 5 years.
4. Papers should be originality and quality. They should not have been published elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
5. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
6. Each paper should be at least 4 pages. The suggested length of the papers will be 4 to 8 pages.
CMSA2021 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.